t r i b u n e . o n l i n e
the students' voice
The Teacher's Prayer
Who art in Raffles
Halo-ed and without blame
Our work be done
Thy trouble none
In school as it is in Eden
Give us this day
Our daily work
Please forgive us our slips
If we should try to shirk
And lead us not into examination
But deliver us from ignorance
For our future is in your hands
In so many ways
10. Homework is against my religion.
9. But, we have eight tests this week! One for each day!8. I was too spooked by the Rafflesian Spirit to do anything last night.
7. I was on standby as a lifeline in "Who Wants to Be A Millionaire".6. I had to attend my pet snake's christening.
5. But there was no homework posted on www.encarta.com.4. I believe in not bringing my work home.
3. My textbooks were given away as my sister's dowry.2. My belt was too tight, I passed out before the homework was assigned.
1. My locker was burgled! They took my homework, my PCK poster and my stack of Happy Cup redemption cards.
Vandana and Srah
|H o m e w o r k E x c u s e s|